One of my favorite recipes is so simple, and yet incredibly delicious! We like to grill fish or shrimp, and serve this on the side with some saffron rice. You could also add this to grilled chicken if you prefer.
Last week we grilled some corn on the cobb. Just cut the corn off the cobb and add this to the salsa. You can use frozen corn (I do not recommend canned, as it tends to be mushy), but the grilled corn was extra delish!
I use red bell peppers, as I prefer these to green (and I like the color), but you can use whatever you like best. If you make this about an hour before you are ready to serve it, it gets better as the flavors mix together.
Trust me, this will become one of your “go to” recipes.
Black Bean And Corn Salsa
- April 9, 2019
- Print this
- 1 16 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons white wine or white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light tasting olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice (I like a little more for tartness)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1
- Prepare and combine all ingredients
- Step 2
- Let the salsa sit at room temperature for about one hour prior to serving
- Step 3
- Serve over or on the side of grilled fish, shrimp or chicken.
- Step 4