Our friends shared this incredible martini recipe with us. Sparky (our friend) has been making these for years and has become famous for this concoction. So much so that anyone that visits them, always requests this special libation.
I LOVE chocolate but don’t really usually indulge in martinis. However, I consider this more of a “boozy” dessert.
Frankly, one of these would probably set me back a bit. The full recipe below is for one martini and definitely packs a punch, but you can always adjust to suit your tolerance level and taste.
What do you think? Martini? Or “boozy” dessert?
The Ultimate Chocolate Martini
- October 24, 2019
- Print this
- 3 ounces Vodka
- 1.5 ounces Irish Cream
- 1.5 ounces Cream De Cacao (the DeKuyper dark is highly recommended)
- Chocolate sauce
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or cocoa for topping
- Step 1
- Fill a martini shaker with ice
- Step 2
- Add the Vodka, Irish Cream and Cream De Cacao
- Step 3
- Shake vigorously
- Step 4
- Swirl chocolate sauce inside of a large martini glass
- Step 5
- Strain martini ingredients into glass
- Step 6
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate topping
- Step 7